Monday, November 7, 2011

MATILDA DOES CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone's having/had a lovely weekend. I have a big week coming up, with Ingvild Bolme coming to teach a workshop in my store on Tuesday, and also preparing for DD#2's 14th Birthday on Saturday.


I do, however have a card to show before i begin yet another crazy week.


I loved Jen's Deconstructed Sketch  this week so much, that i have already made another card using the same sketch.......


 


Sketch26 wm


 


I really should do this more often. While i had these Jillibean soup papers on my craft desk, along with matching markers and of course Jen's sketch, it only took a fraction of the time to whip up a few extra cards that are similar, but not identical.


During the TGF release party chat over at SCS i mentioned that i was going to color Matilda's hair using a different technique. Well, this is her, and i have colored her hair as though it were going to be black, and then when i'm finished, i color completely over it in my color of choice, whether this be pink, blue, or in this case red for Christmas. I have a photo step-by-step tutorial here if you are interested.


So that's all for now.


I'll be back Tuesday after Ingvild's class with a special TGF event.


Happy stamping,


Tracey. XO.



No comments:

Post a Comment