Thursday, July 24, 2014

BABY LOVE

This is my second post for today. If you are looking for my La-La Land Crafts post, then either scroll down or click HERE

It's time for a new DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

Here is my card....



And here is Jen's fabulous sketch.
As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to test out this new doily Prima die. I used vellum for the die cut and it just needed 2 layers of card stock shim then it cut really well.

I also used my new La-La Land lattice border die underneath the little elephants, which are from the new Simple Stories baby range. 


I hope you have time to play along with us this week.

I would love for you to check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Happy crafting,

Hugs,

Tracey XO

4 comments:

  1. Oh my wow! Love the flowers and the banner and the doily and those colors and, and, and... gorgeous card Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beyond adorable. I seriously love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this card is gorgeous! What product did you use to make the banner? The item that the word LOVE is stamped on?
    Thanks
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby and the love are cut out from the 6x6 paper pad Kim :) There's no stamping on this card.

    ReplyDelete