Friday, December 9, 2011

It's A deconstructed throwback!

Hi there,


Today i am hosting the Thursday Throwback at TGF, and being Thursday it's also time for another Deconstructed Sketch Challenge with the fabulous Jen Shults.


Here is Jen's amazing sketch.......


Sketch30


 


....and here is the card i made based on Jen's sketch. I hope you like it.


 


IMG_DS30 wm


 


I mainly used October Afternoon's new Farmhouse paper pad, and also my favorite Crate paper denim DP for Creeper Leslie's jeans. When i was finished it seemed like something was missing so i fossicked until i found some very old denim from my DD's jeans from many years ago, and it was just what i needed to give the finishing touch to my card. 


It's a fairly cas card for me, but i kind of like that those gorgeous October Afternoon papers get to shine.


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out Jen's challenge blog here and join in the fun.Make sure you check out all the fabulous DT creations too.


 


The Deconstructed Sketch Girls



 I am totally hooked on sketches now, and rarely make a card without one.


Have a crafty week,


Tracey. XO.



2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Tracey! I love the papers you used and your coloring is ALWAYS amazing! Gorgeous card Tracey!!

    ReplyDelete