Friday, December 16, 2011

TGF's HOLIDAY THROWBACK and DS31

Hi there Greeting Farm "groupies". 


Today, being Thursday, is our throwback day, and being the holiday season, we are delighted to bring you our super-special HOLIDAY THROWBACK. All of the farmers have created a holiday project using older TGF stamps.


I have used one of my favorite TGF sets, called XMAS SWEETIES. It was actually one of my first TGF purchases ever, and I have used both Anya and Ian together on my card.


 


IMG_holiday throwback wm


 


I used Jen's sketch today for my card. This card came together really easily this week due to Jen and her amazing sketch. Here's this weeks sketch, #31.


 


Sketch31


I've kind of flipped it upside down, but not really changed much else. The glittery cardstock that I used for the snow drift hasn't photographed too well, but other than that, I am kind of pleased with the finished project. 


So make sure you check out jens deconstructed sketch for all the info, and also visit all the fab DT for some amazing inspiration.....


The Deconstructed Sketch Girls



And last but not least, don't forget to visit all the Greeting Farm Farmers to check out their HOLIDAY THROWBACK PROJECTS.


 


TGF DESIGN TEAM



I'm so excited about the upcoming  THIRD ANNUAL CUSTOMER BLOG HOP on the 19th of December. See you all there,


Tracey XO.



15 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! Gosh this is just the cutest thing ever! Those two sweeties on a card like yours makes me smile. This is one of my favorite sets. Gorgeous job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and your hair coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the way you color hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I really love the papers you chose. Amazing coloring and I love the texture on the fur trim for their outfits. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey this is awesome! I just love your style of design! Your coloring is so crisp and I'm loving these non-traditional colors on that EP paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is Beautiful!!! Went very well with the sketch too!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout and colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet! Love the cute Anya and Ian in their santa outfits! and the gorgeous colors!! Have a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! You do such a great job with your coloring. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darned cute!!!! I love how you colored them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. I would love to make those.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These two are so cute!! Love the snowy background!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Double like your card! Carol M in TX/carolswingster77@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Tracey. It could be you I'm thinking :) Have a relaxing Christmas and New Year. Thanks for all your inspiration this year and looking forward to more in 2012.

    ReplyDelete