Thursday, October 25, 2012

DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH 75

Hi there and happy Thursday to you all.
It's Deconstructed sketch reveal time again, and I'm sure you're going to love this week's sketch by the fabulous Jen, just as much as I loved it.

So, here's Jen's sketch, very versatile in my opinion.



And here's my creation. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees but otherwise pretty much followed it to the letter.


I really love Krista's Saturated Canary digital images, and it's the first time I have colored this one up. I think her name just might be Ava.

I hope you will check out all of my fellow DT blogs for inspiration.





Be sure to join in and link up your creation on JEN'S BLOG too.

Have a great rest of the week and I can't wait to see your interpretation of Jen's sketch.

Bye for now,

Tracey.

6 comments:

  1. Right. So WOW is about the only word I can come up with to express how much I love this. Seriously WOW. Amazing coloring, love the bright colors... just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRACEY!!!! I LOVE this adorable, beautifully coloured, amazing card!! This is just gorgeous and I'm with Jen...WOW!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey! Wow is right! I love your coloring of this cutie ... I'm really addicted to the SC images right now and you definitely blew this one out of the water! Love how you brought out the bright, gorgeous colors with the different papers. Awesome card. hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Tracey!! Your coloring is out of this world and really made this image come to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. WOW! I am always in awe of your coloring skills, Tracey! This little girl is really outstanding. I wish I could sit down with you and learn how to color from you. I feel like I have so much to learn. Really beautiful work, Tracey. Everything about this card is gorgeous! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete