Thursday, October 4, 2012

DS72 and a "new" stamp company

Hi there and happy Thursday to all. I know I always say this but seriously, where has this last week gone? Hang on, I know, it's school holidays still here. Time really does fly when you're having fun.

We have a fabulous sketch this week. I really like larger rectangles as I get to make a scene, one of my favorite things to do. Here's Jen's sketch.....





...and here's my card.



As you can see, I've rotated the sketch 90 degrees, and then mirror imaged it left to right.

I've discovered a new rubber stamp company called 100proofpress. They're based in the US and I've fallen in love with some of their images, like this little girl with her teddy bear.

Her dress lent itself to be paper pieced I thought, and the rest was colored with copics. Most of the papers are from a recent Echo Park paper pad.


I've been playing around with the Tim Holtz distress markers this week. Fingers crossed that I've mastered them enough by next week to use on my DT card.

I hope you have time to check out all my fellow DT gals for inspiration. Their blogs can be found here....





Why not join in the fun and link up your creation to Jen's Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend.

Tracey.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch! Love your paper combo, sweet scene, and chipboard sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Tracey! I love the scene you have created with the sweet girl and her teddy. I am going to have to look up that stamp company. Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the scene you made and the way you used the sketch... so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello gorgeous Girl!!! Your card is AMAZING (as usual) I LOVE The little scene and the clouds...Ok, I just love all of it! I wish we could get together to craft... Now that would be AMAZING too!! Xx

    ReplyDelete