Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A LITTLE FISH

I love this little fish from The Greeting Farm. I used him on my ATC's for this month and will show you them soon. I coloured an extra one using BG's and Y's for the copic oz summertime challenge .The challenge was to use greens and yellows to colour a summertime image. I know my little fish looks very blue, but thats because i used blue-green copics, which is ok i think.


Hope this link works as its the first time i have tried something like this. Fingers crossed. 


Unfortunately, you can't really see the lilac spica pen i have used over the violet copics on the fishies fins. Oh, and the crab is an October Afternoon stamp.It was a leftover from my 13 yo daughter's ATC's for this month too.


IMG_9320aa


It's still raining here at Apollo Bay so hopefully that means lots of scrapping and cardmaking over the next few days. Now i just need a clever idea how to keep the kids occupied.


thanks for looking,


tracey



1 comment: