Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MOTHERS DAY

A quick post today as i have a sickie home from school ....again.


I had a lovely Mothers Day yesterday. I received not one, but FOUR handmade cards, one from each of my darling girlies! Do you think they take after me?


IMG_1202a


IMG_1203a


I am so lucky. I was thoroughly spoilt. They all gave me something special that they chose themselves. Here's a little peek at my two "crafty" gifts......


IMG_1206a


 


Harriet made choc fudge and decorated a jar to pop it in....YUM! Bea gave me PRISMACOLOR pencils! YAY! Hmmmmmm, now to learn how to use them. Had a quick little play today, but obviously i have LOTS to learn. Have registered to do a course at COLOR ME CREATIVE classroom, so stay tuned.


 


That's all for now.


Happy belated Mothers Day everyone,


tracey. 



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely day Tracey - what really thoughtful girls you are raising.

    ReplyDelete