Saturday, October 8, 2011

CLEAR CHRISTMAS AND FREE SHIPPING

Hi there,


I'm back in blogland after a fabulous family holiday to the Blue Mountains, just outside Sydney. We caught the train both ways, and saw all the wonderful sights of the region. Jenolan Caves was by far the favorite of all 6 of us, especially the adventure tour.


So, back to cardmaking. I had a play with another of TGF's new CLEAR stamp sets, CLEAR CHRISTMAS, and here is what i came up with........


 


IMG_clearchristmas wm


I was a bit worried to start with, as there wasn't much space to color in, but i am quite happy with the result. I actually colored over the black stamped tree in olive spica, and colored the stars in gold spica. I colored the glow around the stars in copics, and used the same color to airbrush the backgrounds. I didn't have much Christmas themed designer paper in my stash, so decided to use non-Christmas paper, which i think worked well. I also stamped a sentiment from the same set on the inside of the card.


Isn't it fabulous that TGF is now a Splitcoast Stampers member company! I've been hanging out on SCS frequently since the big announcement, and to celebrate, Marie is offerring free shipping on all orders for 24 hrs only. All you need to do is head over to SCS, check out the forum, join or leave a comment, and use the code from the forum in your order. What could be easier.


I'll be back soon with more "clear" creations.


Tracey. XO.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful, Tracey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey. This card is gorgeous and so beautifully created. so glad I found you at CMC. You've got some amazing creations here and I don't think your blog is plain at all. I love it! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete