Friday, December 23, 2011

A CHRISTMAS DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

Only 3 more sleeps here until the man in red comes, and boy are the girls excited. 


Being Thursday, I have a new Deconstructed sketch to show you, and this sketch was lots of fun as usual.


I didn't make many of my Christmas cards this year (gasp), so I welcomed the opportunity to create a Christmas card using this weeks sketch.


Here's Jen's sketch #32......


Sketch32a


And here's my card.......


 


IMG_sketch32 wm


I used a Lawn Fawn stamp, which I love. The bauble, clasp and bow are all separate stamps that I have stamped together to make one image. After coloring the image with copic markers I used October Afternoon papers, twinery twine, prima gems, and an SRM sticker to complete my card. Honestly, it's still a bit too plain for my liking, and I would prefer a few more embellishments, but I just rolled with it this week.


Make sure you visit all of the fabulous DT girls and see what they have done with Jen's sketch.



...and then pop on over to jen's blog and play along. Today's sketch lasts for two weeks due to the holiday break. Merry Christmas everyone, and enjoy the holidays.


Tracey. XO.



3 comments:

  1. Love the ornament and tag! And your ornament card! So cute, and inspiring!!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracey! I love the bold colors and that ornament is too cute! LOVE the way you turned the sketch! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a simple yet inspiring card for people who have heavy burdens in life. You can truly uplift a person's spirit with that card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete