Monday, August 5, 2013

MORE THAN ONE DIE

I have super-exciting news to share today. 

 Irina and Rosie from LaLaLand crafts have asked me to join their team for the next 2 months as a guest designer! Beyond thrilled and honored doesn't even begin to describe how I am feeling right now. To be guesting alongside such a talented group of ladies from around the world just blows my mind.

So thank you Irina and Rosie, for this wonderful opportunity. I will be joining "Team Monday" for August and September, with today being my very first post.

The theme for this week is " more then one die". So, I went a little overboard and used four!






The stamp is from the brand new release and is called Sassy Princess Marci . I have also used one of the sentiments that comes with the stamp.

DIES


COPIC MARKERS

SKIN:  E000, E00, E21, E11, R30
HAIR:  W0, W2, W4, W7, W10
DRESS:  R81, R83, R85, R89
             :  BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
SHOES & LACE:  C0, C2, C4, C6
CROWN:  Y11, Y15, Y17, E33
EYES:  BG72
EYESHADOW:  BG70

I hope you like my card and I can't wait to share my cards with you over the next two months.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I will be back tomorrow with some more good news.


TRACEY.

2 comments:

  1. Great news Tracey. You are amazing. They say if you want something done just ask a busy woman. Looking forward to some lovely inspiration.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wonderful news :)

    Your card is gorgeous and your colouring is beautiful, you make a great addition to their team
    x

    ReplyDelete