Monday, September 9, 2013

INSPIRATION MONDAY ~BRIGHT BIRTHDAY~


Our theme for inspiration Monday this week is BRIGHT BIRTHDAY. I seem to use bright colors most of the time in my coloring and on my cards, so this one was right up my alley.

Instead of a card this week I have made a cute little gift box for a Birthday Princess.

Lalaland's ready to assemble trinket box is so easy to put together, it was perfect for the job.
  





And a side on view........




PROJECT KIT

4x4"trinket box kit

STAMP

sitting princess marci rubber stamp



COPICS

Skin; E000, E00, E11, E21, R30

Hair; Y21, YR23, E15
Lips: R24, Eyes; G43
Dress; RV000, R81, R83, R85
BGooo, Bg01, BG05, BG07
Frame; RV02
Banner; Y11


OTHER
Dylusions ink spray
Glimmermist
Zva bling
Echo Park papers
Prima and WOC flowers
Prima alpha
Stickles


If you are still reading, thankyou for sticking with me for this long post.

Lastly, my third daughter had her 14th Birthday party last weekend and we made a makeup themed cake for her. And it just happens to fit the theme of BRIGHT BIRTHDAY so I thought i would share.

All of the makeup is made of fondant icing and is edible.
The makeup purse is made from LCM bars (rice krispy treats) and covered in fondant.
The actual cake is chocolate mud!





Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment