Thursday, October 3, 2013

DS ~121~ YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

It's that time again. It's time for a new Deconstructed Sketch.

My card this week was super-quick as I have no stamping OR coloring on it!

Here it is.....




And it's also very under-embellished compared to my usual style, but you know what? I actually really like it.

I even cheated and used this sentiment from a really cool new My Mind's Eye paper pad. I love the chalkboard look, but haven't yet mastered the look I want with stamping in white onto black.

The leaves and rolled flowers are cut with dies from LaLaLand crafts.

Here is Jen's awesome sketch....




You can check out all of the DT girl's blogs below.....






We would love you to join in the fun and link up your creation on The Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

I hope you have a great week.

Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and so beautifully constructed love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is GORGEOUS! LOVE that paper and your little roses are beautiful! Wonderful creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh tracey i love this! you rocked the chalkboard and that sentiment is stunning! gorgeous work as always. :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much! Every element is perfect! I love that sentiment... I have that paper pad, but keep *saving* it! =) I love your rolled roses... and THOSE LEAVES! So fabulous! Have a fantastic day, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete