Friday, December 13, 2013

INSPIRATION FRIDAY ~~ALTER SOMETHING~~

It's Inspiration Friday over at LaLaLand crafts and our theme for this week is

ALTER SOMETHING

I picked up some cute little Mason jars at my local haberdashery store a couple of days ago, and thought it would be fun to alter

I am totally inspired once again by my dear friend Bernie, who has made lots of these jars for our new store window display. She is just so artistic and talented.




I have used Graphic 45 Christmas papers and a little strip of spotted vellum to let the light shine through.

The candle is sitting in a nest of epsom salts.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Land's Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.


Tracey XO

1 comment: