Thursday, January 9, 2014

DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH #133

Hi there and a very Happy New Year to you all.

It's Summertime here in Australia and we are enjoying some family time at the beach.

I've managed to get some colouring time in this week, and have packed enough supplies to make some cards.

So, here's my card for this week's Deconstructed sketch….


It was fun to colour up a Saturated Canary image this week. I just LOVE Krista's style so much. Her images always make me smile.

And here's Jen's awesome sketch….





You can check out all of the DT girl's blogs below.....






This year we have sadly farewelled Dawn, and have also welcomed Tangii Crain to the team, so welcome Tangii. I'm sure you will all love her work.

We would love you to join in the fun and link up your creation on The Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

Have a great week.

Hugs,

Tracey XO


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, Tracey! Hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, this is stunning!! What a gorgeous card. Hope your beach time is wonderful -- I am envious, as it is dreary and snowing in my corner of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is so amazing Tracey~ gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete