Monday, January 12, 2015

A VERY LATE ~DS183~

Well, I'm back from Summer holidays at the beach, and ready to transform my coloured images into cards. I was sitting out for this week's DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH, but decided to follow the sketch for today's card anyway.

I hope you like my card......


I've used a delightful PPINKYDOLLSART image called LOVE LETTER.

She is printed on Xpress blending card and coloured using copic markers.

Dies are from Lawn Fawn, Memory Box, MFT, and Sizzix.

Jen's sketch is fabulous as always....


For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.

Thanks for stopping by,

See you in a few days for a new sketch.

Hugs,

TRACEY XO

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Tracey! I love those papers and that you put the sun peeking out behind the big panel instead of in front of it!

    ReplyDelete