Tuesday, April 14, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~DS196~

Hello friends,

I'm a little late posting this week's DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

We celebrate two Birthdays in our house this week, and I've used DS196 for my eldest daughter's 19th Birthday card.


I've used the super-sweet new digital image from SATURATED CANARY called BOOK CLUB.

(My eldest girl is quite the bookworm)

BOOK CLUB can be found for purchase HERE

I usually like to use bright papers and embellishments but I fell in love with a new range of Prima patterned paper, which I have used here.

I hope you like my card.

For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.


I hope you have time to play along this week.
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll be back with the next challenge in a couple of days.

Hugs,

TRACEY XO



No comments:

Post a Comment