Monday, October 11, 2010

WELCOME to my creative space

Hi there everyone and welcome to my blog. I should tell you from the outset that computers and blogs are definitely not my thing so you'll need to be super understanding while i'm starting out. I'll try my best but i'm not making any rash promises.


For the past two and a half years i have been the proud owner of my local scrap shop, THE IMAGINATION FACTORY, in my hometown of Ballarat in country Victoria. I love to scrap but don't find as much time to do it of late. I have discovered stamping and coloring with Copic markers recently, which i am loving too. On any given day you may find me scrapping, coloring, sewing, crocheting, knitting, taking photos,cooking, reading, or best of all just hanging with my four beautiful girlies and gender outnumbered but very understanding husband.


So, welcome to my blog.


tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment