Monday, February 21, 2011

A SCRAPPY WEEKEND

I have just returned from my first retreat in 3 years a very happy scrapper indeed! Although i have been on THE IMAGINATION FACTORY retreat each year for the last 3 years, its been to work, not play. Well, this weekend was purely play. I went with my good friend Eb to Lancefield for a retreat run by Paulas Scrapbooking Place. I had so much fun.


On Friday evening, i was a bit nervous about scrapping a page, as it had been so long since i'd scrapped. So instead i got out my Copics and colored a cute little Japanese girl, and made her into an easel card, which i haven't photographed yet. Later in the evening, Ebony ran a blind scrap challenge, which was just what i needed to get started. I chose my fave pic of the fam from our American holiday last July, and this is the result.....


IMG_9942a


I used Echo Parks new range, " for the record" i think its called, with an older piece of LYB paper for the background. Hope you like it as much as i do.


My grand total was 5 layouts and one card, which i was pretty happy with. I also talked lots, ate lots, slept little, and made lots of new scrappy friends.


Thanks for looking.


tracey.



No comments:

Post a Comment