Monday, April 4, 2011

A BOOKMARK

This book mark is for a special little girl who LOVES to read, hence the title on the actual bookmark. I used to color my images to match my patterned paper, but now i am not so fussy, and often color the image and then search for the perfect paper to go with it. Here i did a little of both. i actually changed the pink of her top at the end from RV's to R's to match the paper better. So here it is. Probably too many embellishments. I guess that's why they call me  the embellishment queen! LOL.


IMG_0779a


....and a close up of the coloring....


IMG_0778a


....and here's what i used.......


Stampavie stamp (spring is back)


Copic markers (30 different colors!)


Echo park papers,


Bazill cardstock


Zva bling


Xpress blending card


Prima alpha


Nestabilities dies


Very old ribbon, maybe BG.........


That's about all i think.


Thanks for looking,


tracey.


 



3 comments:

  1. I used to be a reader bc (before cardmaking) and I know I would have loved this gift. You can never have too many embellies - lol.
    The colouring is WOW WOW wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tracey !
    Love your bookmark, nice coloring and details ! Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is absolutely stunning
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete