Monday, April 11, 2011

icopic CHALLENGE #24

Hi there and thanks for visiting. Its been a crazy week for me, with the end of the school term, including early school Easter celebrations and lots of Birthday Parties. I have managed to squeeze in a little coloring though(to preserve my sanity), and i even found a new store/blog called "icopic". It has a great range of copics and stamps, and a cool blog with lots of challenges.You can find their blog here blog.icopic.com/


This week's challenge is to make a colored background. I used my fave piece of equipment, my AIRBRUSH, and handcut some cloud stencils to put in the sky. Then i hand drew the grass using COPICS. I also tried to airbrush a rainbow, but that was far from successful! LOL. So no rainbow for now.


IMG_0829a


Here's what i used....


cryogen white card


bazill cardstock


greeting farm stamp


accucut fence die


prima alpha


prima and zva flowers


copics of course.


Thanks for looking,


tracey



1 comment:

  1. Tracey this is gorgeous. They just keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete