Thursday, January 31, 2013

DS87

Hi all and happy Thursday. It's Deconstructed Sketch time again. We have an awesome sketch from Jen as always. I needed a quick Birthday card for a friend who I saw unexpectedly on her special day, so Jen's sketch was just what I needed.

Here's my card....




I used lots of co-ordinating papers from an older MME paper pad, and lots of MFT dies including the fishtail stax, the lacy oval, the plain oval and the rolled rose. The stamps are also from MFT.


And here's Jen's awesome sketch......




Make sure you visit the DT blogs and show them some love here......





We would love you to join in and link up to Jen's blog HERE

I hope you're all having a happy week.

Tracey.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love all those sweet papers and your rolled flowers!!! I'm sure your friend appreciated this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Tracey! I love the bold papers you used! Great take on the sketch this week! (It's SO NICE to be designing along side you!) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Tracey! I'm sure your friend adores this card! I love the wonderful stitching around the edges and the wonderful papers you matched up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mix of papers and love the rolled roses!! Fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Tracey! Love the stitching & paper flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey, this is gorgeous! I loved this sketch...great way to use up old patterned paper and you did a marvelous job with that!! Hugs, kadie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so incredibly talented!! I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, Tracey! It's just beautiful. Awesome choice of papers, and those flowers are fantastic! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete