Thursday, January 3, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year everyone. I can't believe it's 2013 already. Just where did 2012 go?

I am very excited to be able to share with you the very first Deconstructed  Sketch for 2013.

I also have some super exciting news to share about the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team, so read on.

Firstly, here is DS83, designed by the talented Jen Shults....



As I'm currently holidaying at the beach, my supplies are limited so my card is fairly plain and simple. I colored the Greeting Farm image in Distress markers on watercolor paper and used an October Afternoon paper pad for co-ordinating papers.

Unfortunately, my photography equipment is also limited here, hence the average photo too.






Hop along to check out all the DT samples here.....







And now for the big announcement that you've all been waiting for.....drumroll please........





We are looking for a few new designers to join us each week here at the Deconstructed Sketch and we hope one of them is YOU! Here are all the details on how to enter! 

Design Team Call Guidelines:

  • Make a card using Deconstructed Sketch 83.
  • Add a link to InLinkz on Jen’s blog labeling your name as follows: Your Name – DT Call
  • IMPORTANT: If you leave off the DT Call suffix I’ll assume you are not trying out for the team.
  • Please link directly to your card when adding your name to InLinkz. Entries that are not directly linked will not be considered.
  • Applicants should have a blog, be able to post a project each Thursday using the current Deconstructed Sketch, and help leave comments on entries each week.
  • Deadline: The deadline for entries is midnight, January 16th, 2013 CST.
  • Make sure your photos are in focus and bright. :)
  • The sketch should be recognizable in your card. You may turn or flip the sketch or change the main image shape but the sketch should still be visible.
  • Enter as many times as you like.

Thanks for stopping by,

Tracey.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I just love that little boy and puppy! Great coloring! Love the papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you took card making supplies with you on vacation you crazy girl! I love it though! Your watercoloring is amazing! I hope you have a fabulous vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you chose for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely Card! Love the colors and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete