Thursday, March 21, 2013

DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH #94

Hi there.
Happy Thursday to you all.
It's time for a new Deconstructed Sketch.
It was a very quick and easy one for me this week. You know those cards that just work first time, with not too much "thinking time"




I used Doodlebug papers, MFT felt and dies, Spellbinders dies and a cute Greeting Farm sentiment stamp.

Here's Jen's awesome sketch........





I didn't change one thing with Jen's sketch. It worked for me perfectly just the way it is!


Make sure you check out all the Design team's samples for inspiration aplenty.






We would love you to join in with us this week.

Be sure to link up your creation to the Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

I'm hoping to get crafty this weekend. How about you?


5 comments:

  1. Oh I love that big felt bow! Fabulous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! You are really making me want that MFT bow die. I've been resisting it but I may not be able to for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove this Tracy! Ha! I just noticed that Jen just said what I was going to say....I need that MFT bow die now! lol You enabler, you! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fab colors on this, Tracy!! Love your bow die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Tracey!!! I love those papers and the bow. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete