Thursday, March 14, 2013

DS 93.....FRIENDSHIP

Hi there.

Well this week has gone lightning fast again. Thank goodness we finally have a break from the sweltering heat. Today was only 25degreesC and boy was it nice for a change.

My card this week is all about friendship. I really like the quote. It's a Hampton Art stamp.






I used scraps from one of my favorite Echo Park paper pads. I'm such a blue person.
I'm still loving my MFT rose dies and felt too. These roses are just the centres of the new rose die. The little bling swirls are prima.

No coloring today. That's a change for me. It's been way too hot in my craft room this past week so time was of the essence when making this one.

Here's Jen's sketch. Fabulous as usual, and really quite suited to a quick sentiment card like mine.





There's plenty of inspiration to be found on the DT girls blogs.......







Please visit them if you have time and leave them all some love.

You can link up your entry to Jen's Blog HERE

I hope you are having a great week and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Tracey! I love every perfect detail! Those felt roses are absolutely gorgeous. Stunning work, as usual. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you say GORGEOUS! Wow girl, I love this! Those pretty papers and wonderful rolled flowers! You rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card, Tracey! Love all the fabulous detail...and the color combo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun, spring colors of this card Tracy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete