Thursday, August 7, 2014

~DS163~

Hi there. Time for a new Deconstructed sketch already.

Here is my card.....


I fell in love with this new paper range from Echo Park. Isn't it sweet. The central image is a 3X4" pocket style scrapbooking card cut from a 12X12 sheet. Super easy and quick too.

Here is Jen's awesome sketch.


I hope you have time to play along with us this week.

For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Happy crafting,

Hugs,

Tracey XO

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Tracey and so fun! It just makes me happy it's so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love how you used those papers to your advantage. The stitching is the perfect touch with those colors and patterns, too!

    ReplyDelete