Thursday, August 14, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEA

Hi there.

Today is my gorgeous daughter's 15th Birthday, and I have made her an extra-special card.

She is half way through a 9 week term of school on the very remote King Island, so we aren't able to celebrate with her.

I've used this week's new DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH for her card and used a cute little Saturated Canary camping image, as she does lots of hiking and camping whilst she's over there.

Here is my card.....



I hope she likes it.

And here is Jen's awesome sketch.......


I hope you have time to play along with us this week.

For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Happy crafting,

Hugs,

Tracey XO

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooo adorable! I love your coloring and the wonderful mix of papers... Just stunning! I know your daughter is going to adore it. I hope she has a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just adorable ! Love your take on the sketch and that fab scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card, Tracey! Your coloring is fantastic! I bet your daughter just loved this!

    ReplyDelete