Thursday, March 19, 2015

DS193 ~HELLO~

Hi there,

Well, another week has flown by in the blink of an eye.

It's time for a new DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH already.

Here is my card. I hope you like it.....


I've kept my card fairly simple, as I really wanted to showcase this amazing new release from Krista at SATURATED CANARY.
She is called BEACH PRETTY and can be found to purchase HERE

I've been saving my favourite Simple Stories patterned paper for a special project, and finally caved and used it for Beach Pretty.

COPICS USED

Skin-  E0000, E000, E00, E11, E04,
Hair-  E51, E53, E15, E18, YR21
Bathers- R20, R43, R46, R56
Towel-  BG10, BG11, BG45, BG49
Ear rings-  C0, C1, C3
Eyes-  G40, G24, G46

And here is Jen's fabulous sketch....


I didn't stay really true to the sketch this week, but I think you can see most of the elements if you use a little imagination ;)


For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.


I hope you have time to play along this week.
Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

TRACEY XO

3 comments:

  1. This is just beyond gorgeous! I love how you adapted the sketch and you did a fabulous job coloring that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful coloring job - WOW.

    ReplyDelete