Friday, March 27, 2015

MUCH LOVE for Saturated Canary

Hi there,
 
Today is the start of a new SATURATED CANARY CHALLENGE
 
The theme is FLOWERS.
 
I hope you like my card....
 
 
 
I've used this gorgeous new Spring image which you can find to purchase in Krista's store.
 
I've tried a watercolor background for something different, thanks to the wonderfully talented Alyce at Kit and Clowder.
 
I think i overdid the color a little, but I'm liking the general effect.
 
Make sure you check out the DT and guest DT cards on the challenge blog if you are looking for some  added inspiration.
 
I hope you'll find time to join in with us too.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs,
 
Tracey XO
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on FB and had to pop over and have another look. I love the color you have used for her dress and am curious what combo you have used. You do fabulous work!! I must follow... lol TFS! xx Lizzy

    ReplyDelete