Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A BABY GIRL

Hi there,


Feeling rather unwell today with a seriously sore throat, so decided to finish off a card that i had been coloring for  a challenge over at Suzanne Dean's Color me Creative Classroom. Her blog address is over in my sidebar. (I'm not too good at links yet, so hopefully that will get you there)


IMG_0323a


I quite like how it has turned out. I used some new skin and hair color combo's that i haven't tried before. Pushed myself out of my comfort zone and it worked, i think.


I also thought i should start to try writing a materials list, so here goes.


MATERIALS:


Stampavie, and darkroom door stamps,


Spellbinders dies,


Memento Ink,


Copic markers (too many to list, LOL)


SPICA pens (there's lots of glitter that doesn't show in photo)


Maya road ribbon and pin,


Heidi Grace pins,


Patterned papers from stash,


Kraft cardstock.




Hope i didn't leave anything out.


Thanks for looking,


tracey



5 comments:

  1. Love this card Tracey. Saw it in the shop and it is great. Those flowers are "woo hoo" material - good size for cards. The hair colours are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo gorgeous Tracey. Love that stamp, adn your colouring is amazing as always :) .... Harry is doing much better, thanks x
    see you soon ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Tracey! Love the coloring; you did a fantastic job.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I just love that image! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tracy this is so cute
    love your colouring
    have a nice sunday
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete