Friday, March 25, 2011

STILL IN LOVE

Yes, with my new air compressor still.LOL.


Had a play with making a sky with clouds. Not really happy with the finished product, but OK for a first try i guess. Not sure why i got all the splatters...maybe we'll just pretend its rain.


IMG_0419a


I used;


Lawn Fawn stamp


Xpress blending card,


My new air compressor (that i love) 


Can't remember which color copic!


Reminisce papers (new)


Souffle pen Kraft cardstock.


Twinery twine.


I think that's about it.


I finished a layout tonight using the new Basic Grey "HELLO  LUSCIOUS" papers. Too dark to take photo now, so that's a job for tomorrow.


Thanks for popping by,


tracey



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I'm so happy you are loving your compressor and look forward to seeing your next project!!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete