Monday, August 15, 2011

ANOTHER DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

I really am loving Jen's sketches. They seriously cut so much time off my card making. I am such a procrastinator, and am also fondly known as the embellishment queen, so following Jen's sketches is great to get me moving.


 


Here's this week's sketch....


 


Sketch14


 


 


 



.........and here's my card. 


 


IMG_DCSC14wm


I colored up this little Heather Ellis girl at a retreat i went on recently, but was struggling to come up with a card design. Struggle no more..... the fabulous Jen saves the day.


You can play along here


Hope you like my card. Back later today for THE GREETING FARM clear release BLOG HOP. Can't wait!


 


See you then,


Tracey.



1 comment:

  1. Tracy, I love the card, as always you have done her justice...
    I also like the zig zag stitches down the sides......

    ReplyDelete