Tuesday, August 30, 2011

INTRODUCING LOGAN & A TPE CHALLENGE

 This cool dude, WS LOGAN sees in day 2 of the spectacular September release at The Greeting Farm.


IMG_WSLOGAN wm


 


How absolutely COOL is he? He will be released on Thursday September 1st, along with our new Anya set and two other new singles yet to be previewed. How's that for a bumper release? And hot on the heels of our fabulous clear release last month, which is available in store now. ( Bantastic and My Fairy Princess)


Did I say I thought Logan was cool? I don't usually enjoy making boy cards, but this one was way-cool to make. I distressed all the paper edges and added rich cocoa memento for the grungy look. Some die-cut tickets and an older TGF sentiment stamp and we're done. Mr Cool Logan.


THE PINK ELEPHANT


Today The Greeting Farm is proudly sponsoring a challenge over at  THE PINK ELEPHANT Blog. The TPE114 challenge is to do some paper piecing. I chose Birthday Ian from TGF's August release, and paper-pieced his jeans and the little banner he is holding. I also added real string to the banner ,that I had colored black with copics, but it's a little difficult to see in the pic as the cuttlebug squished it flat! That'll teach me to trim my images AFTER I've finished them. LOL!


 


IMG_birthdayianTPE WM


So, i hope you like my two cards today.


Be sure to head over to the TGF BLOG as there is a Wild Sprout Logan up for grabs today, and in case you missed Friday's BIG announcement, click  HERE to find out how YOU could become our "Farm Fashionista" of 2011!


See you tomorrow for our next exciting TGF preview.


Tracey. XO.


 



4 comments:

  1. i adore your logan card! i was so tempted to add stitching to mine as well! haha
    and i love your TPE card - great paper piecing of the banner!! gonna have to try that some time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab preview of Logan! I love all the boy elements and the distressing...it's a perfect combination!
    I <3 your birthday Ian....so perfect, and what a great way to use the image for more than a birthday. And as always, you found the perfect striped paper for the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular coloring of both cards! Love the texture you have on the first one! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool cards!! Love the both!! Great job with the paper piecing. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete