Sunday, August 14, 2011

JUST A SNIPPET

My pic for today looks a little bit different but there is a good reason why......"Something delightfully different is coming...to THE GREETING FARM!


 


IMG_bannerific baby TGFDT copysnippet


 




Can you guess what it is?   I'm thrilled to be a part of an exciting preview to be revealed TOMORROW, August 14th!

Some of our dearest TGF alum is back along with the Farmers and we have a surprise for you coming... so be sure to tune into the TGF BLOG today and leave your guess as to what that might be!   Are we too transparent?  ANY idea as to what this special, mid-month release could be?  Well, stay tuned and I'll see you back here tomorrow to see if you're still stumped or if you've seen RIGHT THROUGH to what we're about to reveal!



Clearly excited,


Tracey. XO.



2 comments:

  1. ack, all the snippets are too cute and i'm just DYING to see the full reveals!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, your sneak peak is not a very nice one. I can not tell at all what it has to do with. lol...As for all the others I am thinking fairies are coming back to the farm, but yours has me stumped. I can not wait to get to Sunday now. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete