Tuesday, June 11, 2013

CALENDAR CATCH UP



At a retreat I was lucky enough to attend recently, I decided to catch up on a few months of my 6x6 calendar.

I wasn't going to tell you which month it is, but it's in the photo! oops!

I've used one of my fave Saturated Canary digi images and colored it in copic markers.






I've been watching the awesomely-talented Alyce's youtube videos (her link is in my sidebar). This time I've given clouds, grass and pleats a go. I'm still learning, but I hope you like it.

Oh, and the matt is purple, not black. I seem to have trouble photographing cards that have a white base. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, I think your grass and pleats look fantastic! I use Alyce's videos as my go-to resource too! Regarding the photography, you could try using a dark background for cards with a light base, and a light background for cards with a dark base. This gives the maximum amount of contrast, and should make it easier for you to edit your photos if you use a program like Photoshop. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete