Thursday, June 13, 2013

DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH #105

Hi there, I can't quite believe it's Thursday already, time for another Deconstructed sketch!






I used an older Lalaland digi stamp and colored her in copics. The papers are all doodlebug, and I have used lots of yummy MFT dies this week.

Jen's sketch is awesome as always.





Please find the DT links below.






Jen, Donna and Tobi are sitting out this week, but make sure you visit the others, and then don't forget to link up your project on the Deconstructed sketch blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. EVERY.SINGLE.WEEK.YOU.AMAZE.ME! LOVE her! She's so cute and your colouring is spot on!!! Think maybe you should come for a visit and teach me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Tracey!! I have to agree with Dawn....your coloring is always AMAZING!! Love your take on this weeks sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation, Tracey! You know I am a huge fan of your coloring! So after you are finished up at Dawn's house, you can come down and visit me and teach me how to color! ;)
    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO MUCH CUTENESS going on here, Tracey! Wow!! And then come to mine after Cresta's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-225.html

    ReplyDelete