Thursday, June 6, 2013

DS # 104

Hi there.

I'm here with this week's Deconstructed Sketch to share.






I used a Saturated Canary rubber stamp from LDRS and colored her up in ladybird colours.

I struggled a little to find matching papers after coloring her, so I'm not entirely happy, but I'm sure my soon to be 8 year old niece won't mind at all.

So here's Jen's fab sketch......





I flipped it left to right but other than that kept it pretty much exact this week.


You can find all the DT links here....



   


It would be great if you could hop around and leave them some love, and then don't forget to join in and link up your creation on THE DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH BLOG

Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. eek! Seriously! You are KILLING me with your colouring! Absolutely AMAZING girl! Wowzers! LOVE her!!! Your card matches!!! Not sure why you aren't happy? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, this is just amazing! I love everything about this~! Beautiful shading!

    ReplyDelete