Thursday, June 20, 2013

IT'S MY SKETCH ~DS106~

Every now and then the awesome Jen from the Deconstructed Sketch asks her DT girls to design a sketch and guess what? Yes, , today is my day, so I really hope you like it.

Firstly, here is my card.






It is for my new little niece. The image is a saturated canary digi. I kept the rest of my card fairly plain as I wanted to keep the image as the focus (and I was also in a rush)

And here is my sketch.





I really do hope that you like it. Thank you so much Jen for allowing me to design this week's sketch.

Below are the DT links. Lori and Amber are sitting out this week.







I would especially love for you to join in this week. Don't forget to link up your entry HERE

Thanks for stopping by.








4 comments:

  1. Goooooooooooooooooooorgeous!!!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: Your card is gorgeous! I love that sweet image, and once again you have colored it to PERFECTION! LOVE IT!
    Second: What a great sketch you created this week! I loved it, and I am sure I will use it again!
    Hope you have a great day, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, I love your adorable card! The pink, ruffled ribbon is so pretty and I love the stitching and pearls in the four corners. So cute. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic sketch!! Your card is adorable and your niece will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete