Thursday, September 20, 2012

A BABY SHOWER DS 70

Well hi there and happy Thursday everyone.
It's time to reveal this weeks DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH 70

It's a fun one this week. I am hosting a very special baby shower this weekend and needed to make a card for the gorgeous Mum to be. Here it is......



The papers are from Bella BLVD, the cute stork image from Lawn Fawn and colored with copics of course. I followed DS70, below.....




Be sure to visit the other DS girls for inspiration....





And i hope you all have time to play along this week.

Tracey.

4 comments:

  1. Cute as can be, Tracey! Have fun at the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful card, Tracey! I love your choice of papers and image. I am sure it will be a treasured keepsake. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last thing I expected to see was a baby shower card...And it's PERFECT!!! Tracey... You have taken my rather weird sketch and turned it into some amazing!! Thank you!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...what a sweet card! Love the little stork! Great interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete