Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WHITE OUT CHALLENGE

Hi there,

The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Challenge this week is to create an all white card with the exception of a colored image if desired. Being a rather colourful person i struggled a little but was quite happy with my end result.


I used TGF's Lovey Dovey Amelia, and colored her with very few copic markers. I actually found this card rather difficult to photograph, i think because it is so white.

I've linked my card up to the FFF challenge on TGF BLOG

See you tomorrow for DS 68. I can't wait!

TRACEY.

5 comments:

  1. This is PERFECTION, my friend! So awesome to have you back on the DS team and so glad to see you playing in TGF challenges- you are SO talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey this is FANTASTIC!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Greeting Farm FFF. Do you know about Anya Spies over on TGF forum at SCS? If not, you need to find out cause you just might because we have a winner every week just for posting your projects and chatting. Head to Split Coast Stampers and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty!! Love your card...

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. tracey, this is gorgeous!! love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful almost has a angelic glow to it love this!

    ReplyDelete