Thursday, September 27, 2012

A VERY SWEET DS71

Hi there,

It's deconstructed sketch reveal time again. This week's sketch is designed by teamie Lori Boyd, and it was such an easy sketch to work with. All I did was leave off the circle embellishment and then it was perfect for my image.



I've been wanting to purchase the big Anya stamps from TGF since they were released a few months ago, and finally they've arrived. I've used Anya treats for my card, with a combo of papers from 3 different companies.




I hope you like my card. 
Please check out my fellow design team members for loads of inspiration





I'd love to see you join in with DS 71 this week. You can link up your card on the Deconstructed Sketch blog HERE

On a side note, you may remember my card from last week was a baby shower card. Well, we had a wonderful afternoon and i'd love to share the cake i made and decorated for the Mummy to be. I know it's not scrapbooking or stamping, but it's still craft related, right?




Although i'm just starting out I am enjoying this new hobby just as much as paper crafting.

Thanks for listening to my extra long post.

Hugs,

Tracey.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Tracey...your card is super fantastic! Love your blog header too! Big Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper adorable, Tracey!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete