Thursday, September 13, 2012

DS 69

Wow, this last week has flown for me. It's hard to believe it's Thursday already, and time of course to reveal this week's Deconstructed Sketch.

I absolutely loved this weeks sketch, and I am sure it will become a regular for me when I need a quick card.



This is the first time I have used TGF's Creeper Madden, and I have decided I really love her. These are also some of my favourite papers from LYB. They are bursting with color, just like CC Madden.



If you are wondering how I colored her hair, I made a tutorial a while ago for The Greeting Farm showing this technique. You can check it out HERE

This month at THE DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH ,we warmly welcome Cresta Woodruff , guest designer. It's lovely to have her join the team for the next few months.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team too, where you're sure to be inspired.





I hope you have time to join in the fun this week.

Tracey.

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this Tracey! Your coloring of her hair is AMAZING and I love these fun paper. GREAT take on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card, Tracey! I am just in awe of people that can color. That is one area I would love to improve in. You are amazing! Thank you for the warm welcome, I am so excited to be creating with all of you super talented ladies! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool teen birthday card!! I love the papers and Creeper Madden!! Fabulous take on this weeks sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap you colouring is phenomenal Tracey!! I LOVE her hair!! And the colours are so bright and bold!! Gorgeous creation honey!! Xx

    ReplyDelete