Thursday, September 6, 2012

DS#68

It's Thursday, which means time for this weeks Deconstructed Sketch.

I had lots of fun with this one. Just for fun I rotated the sketch 90 degrees. You'll see what I mean below.



And here's my take on the sketch........


I used The Greeting Farm's Latte Anya, and some Patterned Paper from Echo Park. The sentiment sticker is from Simple Stories.
Anya is colored with Copics, and I have given her hat a textured denim effect by using a cloth soaked in colorless blender once i have finished colouring  the hat.

Please pop on over and check out all the DT blogs, where you are sure to be inspired to join in this weeks sketch, at  THE DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH


Thanks for stopping by,

TRACEY.

6 comments:

  1. Super adorable take on the sketch - love it rotated! Amazing coloring. Everything about this is so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this card as soon as I saw it!! This is absolutely gorgeous Tracey and I LOVED how you flipped the sketch!! Sooooo glad to have you back!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Tracey!! Love the fun new image and how you flipped the sketch!! So glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness is this ever CUTE!! Love your Darling image and Super take on the sketch! Jsut Love this! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute love her blue jean hat and how sun shiney this card is!!!

    ReplyDelete