Friday, July 1, 2011

INTRODUCING CREEPER PIPER

Today i have another preview for you from THE GREETING FARM. I think i have decided that the CREEPERS are my all-time favorites from TGF, so i was thrilled to meet CREEPER PIPER.


Here she is. I colored her in Copics and made her into a card. I went for the wintry grunge look.Hope you like her.


 


IMG_piper DT


 


Creeper Piper will release on Friday, July 1st along with the other AMAZING releases at 12:01 am CST during our DT blog hop


 


"That's it for me today, but we sure do hope you'll stop by the TGF Blog tomorrow, beginning at 12:01 am CST for our"BLUSHIN' into SUMMERTIME" DT Blog Hop/Release Party.  The ENTIRE JULY RELEASE will be up for grabs (and this is One HUGE release!) as well as some prizes and SUR-prises going on around our Facebook page, etc.... we definitely don't want you to miss a single minute of the FUN that we have in store for you, so we can't wait for you to join us then!  Don't forget to stop by the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog tomorrow for another awesome "Throwback Challenge" too!  As new meets old, there is a TON going on this month on the Farm...thanks for being a part of it and ENJOY the HOT new releases tomorrow...all SIX of them!!!!"


And before i go, thank you ALL so much for each and every one of your lovely comments here on my blog. I have been totally blown away this week by all of you out there in blog land.


 


Thanks again for stopping by,


tracey



19 comments:

  1. Love the scene you have created for this new Creeper cutie! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card! Your coloring is beautiful and Piper is just so cool. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know this girl! She's one of DD's classmates who we all hope isn't going to change in Jr High! Love this gal! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey, LOVE this card! The background is awesome and you can't go wrong with Piper, she's so CUTE & SASSY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the grungy look - super card, it came out great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey!!! This is FABULOUS! Your coloring is stellar and what you've done with the background of the card is just AMAZING. I really really LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FAB background! It goes perfectly with Piper. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creeper Piper is sooooo awesome, and you card is absolutely amazing! Your coloring is just outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wintry grunge…LOVE it! The background is awesome! Piper is definitely a star! I also love the addition of the three little roses. They are the perfect touch. Can you tell I love this card?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable! I love how you have colored her and the embellies that you have used go so well with her. I soooo agree with you, the Creepers are my all time FAVORITE stamps as well. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I love this! The background rocks and the new creeper is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Tracy..a piece of art...a card i would have to study to see all of the details. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grunge suits Piper so well. Great card!! Love the circles in the background! Cool way of using the sentiment and words on them.
    Jess M
    My Scrap Diary
    Ps. Welcome to the Farm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did I tell you that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your coloring?!! If I haven't, I do! You've got me as a follower...even after 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that card!!!! how do u cut around the stamped images so nicely like that??? would love to know. I tried to find a spot i could email u but no luck. any advice? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Sabine. Once i have finished coloring my image i cut it out using my Cutterbee Scissors from EK success. They are specifically for papercrafting and are really fine and pointy on the end with a nonstick surface. They are one of my favorite tools. I hope that helps you out. Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Tracey! I will have to get a pair....the way you cut is soo perfect! I must start practicing! Thank you again for responding.

    ReplyDelete