Saturday, July 30, 2011

INTRODUCING OLIVER

I'm back again today for day 2 of THE GREETING FARM august previews, and i would like you to meet OLIVER from the new Oliver and Amelia Birthday Set.


 


IMG_open me tgf dt wm


 


Isn't he handsome in his cute little vest, with his gorgeous red hair. As you may know, i don't very often make boys cards, so i had to sit on my hands so as not to add any more embellishments! 


 


Here are the copic colors that i used.....


 


IMG_open me colors


 


That's all for me for today. Make sure you check out all the other DT blogs, and you may just find Oliver's little friend Amelia.


 


jess


denice


kim


carisa


becca


 


And don't forget to pop back on Monday. Our Third Birthday Blog Hop will be kicking off at 12.01am CST, (or for those of you in Australia, 3.01 pm Monday), for more previews, more fun, and of course, giveaways. See you then.


 


Tracey.



8 comments:

  1. OMG Tracey.. before I even read "your" comments I was just "drawn to Oliver's Sweet little vest. He is just too cute I love him in "blue" Great job with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for a little boy :o) Really nice and simple.
    Hugs Laila
    check out my candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he came out great! I love the sponged or airbrushed background and how you did the sentiments, perfect boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is just perfect!! I love your card with this new Oliver image! It's just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Tracey! I love his red hair! This new set of OAs are too cute! Gr8 showcase!
    Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, Tracey! Thanks for the Copics picture of what you used..that was a handful! Did you just change your blog banner? I LOVE it! I want something cool like that!

    ReplyDelete