Friday, July 29, 2011

YOU'RE INVITED......

Hey, everyone!

We are SUPER excited to cordially invite you to TGF's THIRD Birthday bash/Blog Hop!  Can you BELIEVE the Farm is turning three?  We can't, and it wouldn't be a party without you, so please join us for a CELEBRATORY release!


When: Monday, AUGUST 1st, 2011 

          12:01 am CST-11:59 am CST

Where: TGF Blog

 


You definitely WON'T WANT to miss this.  WHY?   Well, here's ONE reason...introducing...


BIRTHDAY ANYA 2 AND BIRTHDAY IAN


IMG_anya and ian bday


Aren't they so amazingly CUTE! They look so perfect together that i had to put them BOTH on the one card. I've made a "step" card for the first time, and they suited the card perfectly.


Here's a close-up of Anya, and her scrumptious chocolate cupcake. Yum!


 


IMG_birthday anya closeup


 


Isn't she just adorable.


I have also included a pic of all the copic colors i used in my card.....


IMG_anya and ian bday colors


 


 


These little cuties are two of THREE new releases, to celebrate THREE years!   And what's more?  There will be THREE grand prize winners!

That is right!  Just for hoppin' with the Farm on our THIRD birthday, THREE lucky commenters will be chosen to win the ENTIRE RELEASE!   We are SO excited!

Be sure to check out the blogs of the rest of the TGF Farmers here to see what else the two little party- goers are up to.....






That's it for me today, but I'll be back tomorrow with another birthday SURPRISE!  Save the date and see ya tomorrow!

Tracey.

 



40 comments:

  1. Now this is CUTE!!!! Beautiful coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - your colouring is flawless! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your step card! beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sample card! Beautifully coloured images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Tracey! Love your step card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a cute pair. And great step card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a cute pair. And great step card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Ian's hair looks so real, down to the strands! Excellent job of coloring! Bravo!
    ReNae in KS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute card and stunning coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!. That's a lovely card!!. See both together is perfect!. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, love love love your card...It's so bright and cheery!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! tracey your card is SUPER!!! i cant stop looking at it =) thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute. These two sure lookso perfect together. Love your card and great coloring by the the way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hy Tracey, love this gorgeous stair card, I love this model because it gives so much depth and dimension. Your colouring is superb. Hugs,Frea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet card and such a lovely couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oww great card , love the colors ( iam glad to give a comment a few ahours early er it dont work,, you blog is great ) hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!!! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super sweet card!! Love how you used the stepper fold.

    ReplyDelete
  19. SUPER cute! Love the paper pieced banner that Ian is holding :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a darling project and great incorporation of BOTH these new cuties! Awesome job Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are so cute! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That card is adorable - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. AWE They are both sooo adorable! love your coloring of these 2 cuties!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your step card!! I love matching Anya and Ian!! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh this is too cute for words. What an adorable creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my gosh this step card is so awesome!!! Love these cute images and your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the layout you created on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. They fit so wonderfully together and I stunning coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  29. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I just Adore this Fun Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love that you incorporated both of them on one card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I absolutely love the card! I need to get the stamps, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Of COURSE you had to use them both! Because they are both adorable! I have yet to make a step card myself...yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh Tracey....how cute is this card?!! I love the paper piecing, and that you used both Ian and Anya on one card (I have trouble using two images!). Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a gorgeous card! Love your very beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ridiculously adorable, LOVE how you've set up the card and "layered" Ian and Anya, beautiful and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Okay super super cute. The step card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I absolutely adore your card!! I love these new images, and your coloring on them is FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing which copics you used, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Tracey.
    This is just adorable! I keep telling everyone on this as I get to their blogs, but I really love the two together. I love how you have done their hair. My Son and Daughter are going to be 14 on Saturday and 13 on Sunday and I could not think up a better looking card if I had to. So, for me your card is just over the top perfect. Thanks for sharing your talents. I love to see all the hard work and get all these wonderful ideas from everyone. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love that you included both Anya and Ian on the same card - how cute! Very nice coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great card and I love that you used both of them on here!

    ReplyDelete