Friday, July 8, 2011

INTRODUCING SUMMER FUN OLIVER

Today i would like to introduce the cutest little boy, OLIVER, from the Greeting Farm. He's all ready for some Summer fun, complete with snorkle, goggles and boardies. I have colored him to match Summer Fun Amelia, who i introduced last week during TGF preview week.


 


IMG_summerfun oliver DT


 


Hopefully you'll notice that the photo of Oliver looks way nicer than Amelia's photo. Well, i've followed all Jen's tips over at TGF on "how to photograph cards indoors" and look at the amazing difference that following her advice has made.  I thoroughly recommend that you check out her post.


I've been working on some canvases over the past few days and i am loving getting messy with stamps and paints. Can't wait to share, but off to create more now.


Thanks for stopping by,


tracey


 



2 comments:

  1. Your photography is great Tracey. I must go and have a look at "Jen's tips". I'm not good at following printed instructions, more of a hands-on learner, but I need to improve so will go and see what I can learn. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute image you have. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete