Monday, July 4, 2011

deconstructed sketch challenge

I don't usually enter many challenges, but i had a stampavie image that i had colored some time ago, and had absolutely no idea what i was going to do with it. Then i discovered jen shults' blog and decided to use this weeks sketch DS8 to jump start my creativity. And it did just that. Here's my card.


 


IMG_1769


 


Boy cards really aren't my thing, but i was actually quite pleased with this one in the end. Thanks Jen for the sketch inspiration.


I had a very creative day today. DH took all four girlies on a day trip to Melbourne to go ice-skating, which they all LOVED. That left me to scrap all day. I did make the hungry skaters roast for dinner though, so everyone was happy. I'll save some more pics for another day. 


 


You can find the deconstructed sketch challenge DS8  here


 


Thanks for stopping by,


tracey



3 comments:

  1. Love love love it Tracey. The background paper is perfect too. I have that paper (surprise surprise) and just didn't know when I was going to use it, but now I see your card I realise it can be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracey! I just adore these colors and you seriously ROCKED that layout. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Tracey!! Love the colors and that image is adorable! Love the ribbon! Gr8 job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete